Caroling for Kids
A Cause for Celebration
Caroling for Kids, which runs annually from December 1st through the 24th, is a fun and creative way to get in the giving spirit and help raise money for Fannie Battle Day Home. Check out the many ways you can be part of the celebration and make a huge impact by helping us continue providing high-quality, affordable care and programs dedicated to empowering families.
Warm up those vocal chords, surround yourself with loved ones, and belt out those favorite holiday tunes.
How to get rockin’ and rollin’
- Assemble your group (friends, family, coworkers, church buddies, scouting groups, etc.)
- Sign up using the form below
- Choose the area of town and street(s) you plan to serenade, as well as the date of your event
- Pick up your caroling supplies at Fannie Battle (we can also arrange drop-off, if needed) or download them below
- After you’ve caroled, we will coordinate collection of your funds raised and extra supplies
Digital Caroling was launched in 2019 to create a new (and maybe a little competitive) online fundraising experience. With a little work and a lot of fun, your participation will make a huge impact by helping us continue providing high-quality, affordable care, and programs dedicated to empowering families.
Feel free to use the following images. Simply right click on the image and save to your device.
Looking for some inspiration to get started or add to your campaign? We have compiled some suggestions to share on social media. Remember to add the link to your page in the posts and tag us! We love sharing your campaigns.
And be sure to use the following hashtags:
Caroling for Kids
- ‘Tis the season to be jolly. Join me in supporting Caroling for Kids – a 103-year-old treasured fundraising tradition in Nashville.
- Give the gift of high-quality education and an enriching environment to Nashville children in low-income neighborhoods.
- Get in the giving spirit and join me in making a gift to Fannie Battle Day Home – who does so much for Nashville children, families, and educators.
Stats and Fannie Battle Accolades
- 70% of Fannie Battle’s enrollment is dedicated to working families needing financial assistance.
- Teacher’s salaries have been increased by 40% over the last four years at Fannie Battle.
- The quality of childcare has a direct impact on a child’s ability to learn, build healthy relationships, and become the best they can be.
- 90% of a child’s brain is developed by age four and occurs more rapidly than any other stage of life.
- Single mothers in the workforce are most affected by lack of access to affordable and reliable childcare. 77% of Fannie Battle families are single-parent households.
- 48% of people in TN live in a childcare desert and Davidson county is in a childcare desert
- Less than half children living in poverty have access to high-quality early childhood programs that could drastically improve their lives.
- In Davidson county, the number of available spots for care has decreased significantly, while the population has rapidly increased
- The average income of a family receiving a scholarship or a certificate for care is $26,664.
- Fannie Battle Day Home serves over 120 children, ages six weeks to 12 years.
Don’t want to brave the winter weather or want to avoid getting those Christmas songs stuck in your head for the next 6 months? Consider one of these great alternatives to fundraising for Caroling for Kids:
- Host an in-home party and ask attendees for a donation
- Turn your office party into a fundraiser
- Get your favorite restaurant to have a “give back” night and invite your family and friends out to support
- Create an online donation campaign
- Come up with your own unique and fun way to give back!
Consider a direct financial gift as a way to be part of Caroling for Kids this year.
Thank you 2019 sponsors!
In the spirit of giving, our children would love to share a carol with you.