Caroling for Kids
A Cause for Celebration
Caroling for Kids is a fun and creative way to get in the giving spirit and help raise money for Fannie Battle Day Home. Check out the many ways you can be part of the celebration.
Warm up those vocal chords, surround yourself with loved ones, and belt out those favorite holiday tunes.
How to get rockin’ and rollin’
- Assemble your group (friends, family, coworkers, church buddies, scouting groups, etc.)
- Sign up using the form below
- Choose the area of town and street(s) you plan to serenade, as well as the date of your event
- Pick up your caroling supplies at Fannie Battle (we can also arrange drop-off, if needed) or download them below
- After you’ve caroled, we will coordinate collection of your funds raised and extra supplies
Don’t want to brave the winter weather or want to avoid getting those Christmas songs stuck in your head for the next 6 months? Consider one of these great alternatives to fundraising for Caroling for Kids:
- Host an in-home party and ask attendees for a donation
- Turn your office party into a fundraiser
- Get your favorite restaurant to have a “give back” night and invite your family and friends out to support
- Create an online donation campaign
- Come up with your own unique and fun way to give back
Consider a direct financial gift as a way to be part of Caroling for Kids this year.
Thank you 2019 sponsors!
In the spirit of giving, our children would love to share a carol with you.